To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Petersburg, FL 33716
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CADD Technician III - Electrical BIM Modeler
Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and much more
The CADD Technician III - Electrical BIM modeler is an expert communicator to the PreConstruction Designers & Coordinators in aiding and reporting accurate construction documentation. This person will integrate themselves into the workflow to produce construction documents and coordination packages to produce complete BIM Electrical and Low Voltage models. The CADD Technician III - Electrical BIM Modeler will focus on design and constructability issues to deliver the best results.
- Apply our Coordination Best Practices & QC Processes to all drawings and BIM modeling.
- Apply Coordination CADD Standards.
- Read and interpret submittals, electrical drawings and riser diagrams.
- Establish and display expertise in all disciplines and construction documentation (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection etc.).
- Understand construction principles as it relates to all MEP trades.
- Apply advanced AutoCAD MEP 2D & 3D tactics.
- Apply advanced Revit MEP tactics.
- Utilize Navisworks for BIM coordination clash detection.
- Apply BIM Management Strategies.
- Apply knowledge of NEC Code (Articles 110, 210 and 310) developing models and drawings.
- Perform and apply Voltage Drop Calculations to all strategies and routing.
- Apply Autodesk Point Layout documentation, workflow and Total Station file preparation to all drawings.
- Participate in coordination clash detection meetings.
- Model complete Electrical distribution, power, lighting, branch and Low Voltage systems to the required level of detail that meets project requirements in the project BIM execution plan.
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ modeling and clash detection.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Tech School degree or equivalent preferred.
- Advanced Autodesk Design Suite skills (AutoCAD MEP, Revit, Navisworks, Autodesk Point Layout, Microsurvey or equal).
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Bluebeam Revu/Extreme expertise.
- Virtual meeting software (Bridgit & GoTo Meeting).
- Demonstrate and uphold all of our core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
We have national health and dental plans, and we also offer life insurance and short and long term disability plans. You’ll receive paid vacations and holidays as well as national discount programs for everything from movie tickets to flowers, rental cars, phones and vehicles! We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan as well as incentive and recognition programs. Relocation opportunities may also be available!