To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Identity Lead (Temporary)
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 1 month ago
JOB REQUISITIONIdentity Lead (Temporary)
Robert Half is seeking a Identity Lead who will be responsible for the coordination and execution of Robert Half’s programs with little or no direction.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Independently lead and be the primary driver for improving quality, processes and quality with all things related to accounts management.
- Collect sufficient information to adequately understand relevant processes and procedures and be able to communicate them to both technical and management.
- Analyze problems and issues from different points of view and resolve issues using coming sense and logic.
- Ensure proper documentation of business processes is available and current.
- Provide guidance to the team(s) on the best method for delivering including costs, times and impact on the user community.
- Ensure that all decisions are based upon logic and common sense.
- Execute plans based upon criteria and information gathered from subject matter experts and leadership.
- Ensure team(s) are delivering in a timely and effective manner while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Make recommendations for program and/or process improvement as appropriate to management.
- Ask questions to accurately identify customer needs as they relate to the project.
- Follow up with customers to ensure problems are solved within the service level agreement.
- Seek feedback from customers to identify improvement opportunities.
- Act as first point-of-contact for various processes and escalate issues with proposed solutions as appropriate.
- Once the solution has been identified, drive towards resolution and communicate the resolution and steps that need to be taken clearly and concisely.
- Provide direct and indirect supervision to professional and support individual contributors.
- Provide feedback, coaching and guidance where appropriate to enhance others' skill development.
- Convey clear expectations delegating assignments to the lowest appropriate level.
- Prepare realistic estimates of resource requirements (e.g., budget, headcount) needed to accomplish team or work group objectives.
- Monitor progress of others and redirect efforts when goals change or are not met.
- Hold people accountable for achieving their goals.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provide guidance to direct reports within the latitude of established company policies.
- College degree.
- 7+ years’ experience in a business environment previous program and process management experience with large initiatives, 2+ years’ experience in managing staff.
- MS office.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP