To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jackson, WY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Cmty PB Client Rep NMLS 4
US Bank • Jackson, WY
Posted 4 days ago
Responsible for demonstrating excellent customer service in accordance with the U.S. Bank Service Advantage Core Values. Incumbent is a service and support representative functioning as the primary, daily contact for Community Private Banking customers and U.S. Bank. Working within delegated authority and/or standard department guidelines, incumbent handles day-to-day client calls, transactions and problem resolution, escalating items beyond specified authority to the assigned Relationship Manager. Responsible for processing consumer account openings and credit requests according to bank and regulatory guidelines by gathering and reviewing the necessary documentation and information within designated time frames. Works proactively to identify potential problems, compliance issues, or fraud to maximize client satisfaction and encourage expansion of the relationship.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in financial services industry
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and problem resolution skills
- Advanced knowledge of departmental and bank products and services
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Strong ability to understand departmental procedures and systems to operate with limited supervision
Job: Branch Banking
Primary Location: Wyoming-WY-Jackson
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40