Territory Sales Representative
Immediate opening for a qualified Dermatology, Wound Care or Surgical Medical Sales Representative.
• The compensation package includes a base salary plus potentially high commissions and expense reimbursement.
• The company sponsors samples, marketing materials, local conference, networking opportunities and provide leads for territory on a regular bases. Rapid advancement to management for the right candidate with proven abilities.
• Generating market share and market share growth within a specific geographic area
• Dermatology, Wound Care or Surgical Sales Representative will call on and make selling presentations to health care professionals, primarily in office, clinical, hospital-based, and Post-Acute Care settings within an assigned geography
• Each representative is responsible for developing an understanding of medical terms, definitions, rules, and regulations as well as opportunities unique to each geography
• The representative will manage allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines. Participation in trade-shows and conferences is required
• The representative must be able to travel, drive and fly. Reporting activities via CRM program is mandatory
• Call on existing and potential clients to create targeted, brand-building sales and marketing programs to drive revenue
• Actively seek and display a thorough knowledge of products, key customers in territory, competitive products, and product objectives
• Develop and foster business relationships with key decisions makers to gain active recommendations of Anacapa’s products
• Must have minimum 1-year Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Sales experience in territory
• Must have minimum 1-year education or training in life sciences or chemistry, and medical terminology
• Must live in Territory
• Must have a valid driver’s license & auto insurance
• Experience developing and sustaining a customer base
• Professional appearance
• Ability to travel domestically as necessary which may include overnight or weekend travel
• Ability to participate in local trade shows and conferences
• Sales Ability/Persuasiveness; use of appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to facilitate an acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, or product from targeted customers
• Be able to develop creative sales strategies to reach “hard to see” key customers
• Must demonstrate the ability to influence events to achieve goals
• Must be a self-starter and able to follow up on leads
• Work collectively and communicate in a timely fashion and in a clear verbal and written form with corporate staff, other representatives, potential customers, and customers.
• Ability to work in a changing environment while managing time, leads, and producing results