Pay: $40-44 per hour at most facilitiesWhere: Saint Joseph, MO and Surrounding Areas in MO & KSWho: ER RN's for Hospital Shifts - PRNOther Opps: CNA's $20-22 hrLPN's to $33RN's in LTC to $41RN's in Hospitals around $43 avg (up to $57 hr)RN's on Hospital Travel assignments (full time) pay varies $50-80ish
*All the above is KS/MO pay. CO, FL, TX, OK, etc. pay can vary!
*COVID units can increase pay $5-20 per hour. Available here and there as needed.
We'd love to employ you full time hours and with amazing benefits.
We also are here for people looking for PRN/part time hours. Give us the chance. We really think you'll be happy that you did.WHO WE ARE
Cascade has been in business since 1988 originating out of Kansas City, MO. In fact we still have our corporate headquarters there. We are the Midwest's favorite and premier provider of PRN staff. For many years we focused only on Kansas and Missouri but due to the requests of providers we have decided to move into other areas in the past few years and it has been fantastic!
Cascade employs thousands of healthcare employees. We work with over a thousand facilities. We employ about a hundred office staff to take care of your needs. 24/7/365 someone is around to talk to you.WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU#1
= A great attitude & work ethic. We are not interested in working with people who are substandard caregivers or people who are negative and lack a caring spirit. We are a step above a lot of other agency employers and we expect you to be also. We give that to you and we want to get it back! If you don't show up to a shift, you'll likely be terminated immediately. But if you take your work seriously and you're reliable, responsible, a top notch caregiver you will LOVE US and we'll love you and take great care of you for the long term.
We also need:
LET'S TALK BENEFITSHollaaaaa- Guys; this is the best part!
- CPR / BLS (if you have let it lapse; we can probably help with this) be prepared to upload it to us after interiewing!
- TB Skin Test performed in the past year - be prepared to upload this to us after interviewing
- 6+ months (a year highly preferred) healthcare experience in a facility
- Desire to do a quick interview with our recruiters, receive an offer of employment on your device or computer, receive all of your onboarding tasks the same way (W4, I9, Policy booklets, etc.)
- Ability to complete onboarding immediately and start working soon! We have a huge team of onboarding reps and HR Representatives who are here every day to help you. Get it DONE!
*Note, the choice is yours. Designate at hire to be a full time hour employee OR simply part time/PRN. Part time/ PRN get mostly no benefits, but the highest hourly pay. SEE our Benefits booklet for all and full details!
Apply Today! But only apply if you are ready to work and get your file completed immediately! We don't let the grass grow under our feet here at Cascade!Requirements
- We are the people with the $24 weekly Blue Cross Health Insurance!
- Paid Sick Leave - accrued 1 hour for each 30 hours worked
- Credential Reimbursements, up to $1000 annually
- Referral bonuses
- 401k with dollar for dollar matching from Cascade up to 4% of your salary!
- Vision is FREE. That's right; we pay it all for you
- Dental is only $3 WEEKLY! (oh, and only $9 weekly for yourself and family!)
- Group Life of $25,000 paid in full by Cascade
- Voluntary Life Add On - Increase your life insurance at a very low rate OR add family members at a very low rate
- Pay - Daily advances available
- Pay - Weekly direct deposits or Pay Card deposits
- Hotel Engine Perk - Cascade discount program for hotel rooms personal or professionally used!
- Marcus Uniforms Perk - Cascade discount program for scrubs and such!
- At least 1 year of experience as an RN.
- Valid BLS Certification.
- Valid RN License in desired working state/s.
- Pre-Hire online skills checklist & clinical competency testing.
- Blue Cross Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Time Off
- CEU Reimbursements
- 401K Matching- Up to 4% of pay
- Top-Notch Facilities and Health Systems
- Industry leading pay
- People First Culture
- Weekly Pay
- Cascade Cares: Real, ambitious, & Passionate
- PRN-Flexible Schedule
proving it time and time again we are available, real, ambitious, and passionate about our nurses and facilities we partner with. You will find us to be fair, quality minded, and top-notch! Come experience the difference
!Cascade is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
- Basic Life Support
- Clinical Works
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Health Care
- Interpersonal Skills