Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Works closely with the product manager, business analyst, technical lead and engineers to ensure their assigned Agile scrum teams makes good user-centered design decisions. This role is a generalist role that will require contribution across a broad spectrum of research, design and facilitation activities.
* Serve as the resident UX expert for assigned Agile scrum teams by contributing to grooming and estimation discussions, participating in standups, demos, retrospectives and PO reviews, assisting Product Management with translating UX vision into clear and meaningful user stories and providing knowledge of UX principles to both technical and non-technical team members.
* Create user flows, sketches, wireframes, high fidelity mocks, prototypes and/or production-ready front-end code to define the user experience of new features and enhancements for assigned products.
* Foster a healthy design culture by participating in UX team critiques, trainings and other meetings, collaborating on UX team projects and sharing knowledge through presentations.
* Oversee the translation of design from conceptual phase through implementation by collaborating and communicating regularly with developers and QA to ensure that the final product adheres to the Deluxe Financial Services UX guidelines and standards.
* Lead research efforts by facilitating design workshops with product stakeholders and conducting user tests in order to develop rich understanding of product and provide Product Management with research-based concepts.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's in Liberal arts, computer science, mathematics and 2 years designing interfaces for desktop, web, or mobile software applications or HS/GED and 6 years
Education and Experience: Bachelor's in Liberal arts, computer science, mathematics and 3 years designing interfaces for desktop, web, or mobile software applications
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to UX Design Engineer
- Agile Methodology
- Information Technology