Kelly Services’ Outsourcing & Consulting Group has an immediate need for an Order Fulfillment Coordinator. This role will be primarily responsible for ensuring U.S. domestic clinical trial shipments are declared and shipped in compliance with U.S. regulations and Company standards. The Order Fulfillment Coordinator will effectively and compliantly transact and execute from West Point Clinical warehouse; interact with multiple research locations, clinical sites, primary/secondary depots, and vendors. In this position, you will work with various intercompany partners including: Global Clinical Supply Distribution, Global Trade Compliance & Operations (GTCO), Distribution Planning, Clinical Supply Program Managers, site shipping personnel, and Clinical Research stakeholders across global locations.
- Receive & process order requests from automated systems (SAP) and manually generated requests.
- Coordinate with internal logistics teams, planners, and external couriers to meet patient dosing demand.
- End to End Shipment Tracking.
- Data Entry
- Interface with Key Supply Chain Stakeholders (GCS, Planning, Master Planning, Clinical, Research)
- Help resolve stakeholder issues (export, logistics, system, paperwork, etc.)
- Miscellaneous administrative duties (Filing/Copying/Archiving, Data Entry, Data Reporting)
- Work with country requirements to provide relevant Trade Documentation
- Act as primary contact for customer shipping sites in U.S. Export Transactions
- Work within Trade Operations Standard Business Practices and align with policy set by Global Trade Compliance
- Influence intercompany stakeholders to comply with Standard Business Practices related to trade and/or export
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent in years of business experience
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to complete tasks independently and with minimal guidance after training
- GMP experience preferred
- SAP or JDE experience strongly preferred
- Order fulfillment, customer service and/or shipping preferred
- Ability to handle inquiries and interact with Customers professionally
- Any experience with international trade requirements would be a plus
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
This position comes with enhanced benefits which include:
- 50/50 shared healthcare cost (Kelly pays 50% of the monthly premium, employee pays 50%)*
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days and vacation days*
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
- Weekly electronic pay
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
•benefits to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue