To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane Valley, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Patient Account Coordinator 1
Lincare • Spokane Valley, WA
Posted 1 month ago
- Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
- Contacts payers for claims status, followup denials, or partial payments
- Obtains payer requirements for timely adjudication of claims
- Files claims with appropriate documentation attached
- Pursues, maintains, and communicates payer coverage/guideline changes/updates
- Processes all incoming and outgoing correspondence as assigned
- Verifies, adjusts, and updates Accounts Receivable (A/R) according to correspondence received from insurance company
- Helps facilitate interoffice communication on error and denial trends
- Initiates the review/appeals process on disputed claims
- Researches credit balances and initiates refunds as required
- Documents all activity in customer's computer account
- Answers Accounts Receivable phone inquiries
- Works assigned RBCO reports
- Available to assist other PACs with questions or collection needs
- Acts as liaison between staff and management
- Performs other tasks as assigned
(Clerical / Banking / Customer Service / Entry-Level / Call Center / Retail / Full Time / Filing)
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Past performance shows solid evidence of insurance qualifications and guidelines
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette and adequate oral and written communication skills
- Shows effective multitasking skills
- Positive and cooperative attitude in working and communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of medical field preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Lincare offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying work environment.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans