To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- College Park, GA
- Securitas USA
- Phone: 404-633-1140
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Securitas USA • College Park, GA
Posted 2 months ago
Securitas Is Now Hiring!!!!!!!
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career with a company where your security management experience will truly be valued? Join our team at Securitas! We are the most locally-focused security company in the United States, with over 650 local branch managers and more than 90,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Our fundamental values-Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness-serve as guidance for all of our employees in building trust with customers, colleagues and the surrounding community.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Security Account Manager to join our team. In this position, you will serve as the main point of contact between the client and staff to ensure proper delivery of high quality customer service for assigned account. We provide clear training paths and development tools for all our employees, from security officers to management. If providing security is your passion, and you would like to grow your career with a collaborative and supportive company, we want to talk with you. Contact us today at 404-633-1140!
We offer competitive compensation, training and development opportunities to further advance your skills, medical, dental, vision, STD, 401K, direct deposit and much more.
JOB SUMMARY: Manages the security services and related operations provided to an assigned account including client service and problem resolution, service enhancement and expansion, new business development, operational effectiveness, preparation of post orders, staffing, scheduling, supervision and training.
Performs a variety of management functions for assigned account; may be assigned a rank, as defined by client contract. Does not perform Security Officer duties except on a limited, relief or emergency basis.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Serves as a key point of client contact to ensure the delivery of high quality customer service for assigned account; evaluates service quality and initiates any necessary corrective action in a timely manner.
- Meets regularly with client representatives for status updates; addresses any actual or potential problems; assists line management in negotiation of client contract; provides support during client start-up; supports security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews and updates post orders.
- Oversees, coordinates with line management, and participates in the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development and retention of high caliber staff; acts to ensure that each staff member is treated with dignity and respect; plans, assigns, and directs work; coaches employees and carries out disciplinary actions, as necessary.
- Assists in development and administration of budget in relation to assigned account.
- Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Within scope of client contract and assigned duties, authorizes appropriate expenditures including equipment, supplies, and vehicles; acts to ensure that vehicles are properly maintained and administers driver training; acts to ensure that there is an adequate inventory of uniforms, radios, and other supplies and equipment; maintains and submits payroll records and other associate and business information.
- Prepares and coordinates staffing schedules for account, in collaboration with line management as necessary; acts to ensure that scheduling is handled effectively to meet client requirements while controlling labor costs; reviews Security Officer site reports to verify post orders and client directives have been satisfactorily followed; personally inspects all posts as part the evaluation of security staff.
- Provides input to company initiatives; promptly assists in the resolution of legal, financial, human resources, and administrative issues.
- Performs tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned account.