The EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT will provide administrative support, services and activities to facilitate the effective and efficient running of business operations. This includes meeting and travel planning, scheduling, project and presentation support and coordinating correspondence. Additionally, this role will run and project manage small initiatives from ideation through delivery - e.g. event planning, can coordinate the collection of content for All Hands Meetings, and take an active role in helping coordinate dialogue etc,
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing executive's calendar: scheduling business appointments and meetings, handling travel logistics and reservations
- Broad variety of administrative tasks such as: completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; managing email, invoice management, arranging complex and detailed agendas
- Effectively manage schedule and priorities to ensure timely and thorough response to initiatives
- Scheduling internal and off-site meetings, conferences, and attendance, as necessary and managing the overall event.
- Prioritizing conflicting needs, responding and follow up on matters expeditiously and proactively
- Build relationships with key internal and external clients and vendors.
- Perform other administrative duties and special projects as required by the executive, administrative team members, or company
Successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- 5 -10 years prior experience in an administrative role supporting multiple senior level executives
- 2-5 years of experience managing small to large projects.
Specific required skills include:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and must be able to effectively and clearly communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks seamlessly and with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Junior PM skills (can establish a plan and then execute and manage to that plan, understands status reporting and can track progress)
- Has the ability to operate freely without a lot of additional direction
- Highly resourceful and independent
- Meticulous with great attention to detail
- Resourceful problem solver
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Setting Up Files