To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
20100 Mack Avenue
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
***We are looking for a proficient, professional, reliable, and fast learning administrative assistant willing to work MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY 8:30A- 5:00P.
The Administrative Assistant is expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties that supports the senior office staff. The Administrative Assistant is expected to answer phones, complete administrative duties and support senior staff members with clerical tasks in order to provide the highest quality service to CAREGivers and clients.
- Maintain ALL aspects of company's social media accounts including, company's website
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner and distribute incoming calls to the appropriate staff members
- Filing both CAREGiver and Client files in the appropriate area
- Assist with making reference calls on prospective CAREGivers in a timely manner
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the operating system
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers
- High school graduate or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, undergo a criminal and drug screening
- Knowledgeable with Social Media sites
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
Please call Darcy at 313-647-9682 to schedule an interview between the hours of 10a-4p ONLY!
Job Type: Part-time
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.