North American is a recognized leader in distribution, supply chain synchronization, and integrated business solutions. Founded in 1919, North American has built an innovative and highly specialized business practice helping companies improve supply systems that have grown inefficient, non-customer-centric and costly.
Commercial Products Group — Complete facility supply management, sanitary maintenance programs and foodservice disposables.
Packaging Systems Group — Full-service packaging solutions from equipment and supplies to technical service and support.
NVISION Marketing Supply Chain Group — Streamlines the supply chain of marketing organizations to create a single point of control for how marketing materials are managed, produced and distributed.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive who will focus on supporting and managing assigned strategic accounts within several different market verticals. The ideal candidate will be an execution-focused, results-driven individual with a track record of successful Account Management. This is predominantly an inside role with the need to travel to customer sites a couple of times per month. The focus will be selling facility supply solutions including paper goods as well as food service disposables. This position is ideal for an over-achieving career-oriented person ready to expand their level of responsibility and business exposure.
- Maintain existing business with an assigned customer base. Create a strategy to demonstrate North American’s value proposition and provide customer new solutions using North American products and services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers after sale is made. Upsell new products or expand existing customer relationships through selling of additional products or services. Investigate and resolve any customer issues.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to decision makers within assigned customer base. Qualify and uncover customer needs by use of questions or observation of processes to determine sales potential.
- Display or demonstrate products to customers emphasizing features that address customer needs. Provide training to customers in the use of North American products, online ordering systems, and services.
- Working with customer on proper forecasting and demand needs.
- Successfully close new business in established accounts.
- Establish pricing models to be charged to customer and explain credit and payment terms.
- Input sales call information into CRM software daily. Prepare weekly sales reports of activity.
- Attend trade shows, events, and conferences to increase product awareness.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 to 7 years of both account management and sales experience. Knowledge of facilities maintenance supply market would be helpful. History working with Fortune 500 customers would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing large scale competitive sales efforts.
- Strong project management skills.
- Success with add – on sales.
- Self-motivation and discipline, and great organizational skills.
- Ambitious and competitive nature.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven attitude with a hunger for success.
- Excel skills.
This position offers a competitive starting salary and comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate with regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, handicap or disability, age, veteran status, pregnancy or medical condition(s) related to pregnancy or childbirth, marital status or any legally other protected category in regard to any employment decisions. We also provide reasonable accommodations to employees who are disabled (including medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth).
See Job Description