To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, IL
- LaSalle Network
- Phone: 312-419-1700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Specialist
The LaSalle Network Inc • Aurora, IL
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A global organization in the western suburbs of Chicago is seeking a Human Resources Specialist to join their collaborative HR team! This well-established client in the retail industry has been growing rapidly and received multiple accolades for their work culture as well as inclusivity!
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this person will support the company as an internal subject matter expert for human resources. The Human Resources Specialist will specifically focus in compliance, employee relations, benefits administration, recruiting, training and administrative support, and will also be asked to lead special projects as assigned by HR Leadership. The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who can build strong relationships with a variety of employees to engage and build the company culture.
Human Resources Specialist Responsibilities:
- Act as main point of contact for all HR related questions and concerns
- Support the HR team by leading all transactional processes including, compliance and reporting, onboarding/off boarding, certifications and process improvement within the HR department
- Assist with employee relations needs including day to day issues, as well as more complex issues including investigations
- Involvement with the HRIS system, including data integrity and reporting
- Support the company's mission, vision, and values in daily activities and the creation of strategic goals
- Assist with and deliver various presentations for employees and managers
- Assist in performance management, training and development, and compensation design
- Provide support in compliance and employment laws
Human Resources Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, I/O psychology, business, or a related field is required
- 0-3 years of related professional experience
- Demonstrated interest within human resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive mentality to seek out answers to questions using all available resources
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships with teammates and hiring managers
If you are interested in the Human Resources Specialist position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager, Human Resources Search
Keywords and Related Terms: human resources , hr , entry level , entry level hr , entry level human resources , problem resolution , employee relations , compliance , policies , laws , leave of absence , , hr coordinator , hr assistant , data entry , training , investigations , hris , compensation , payroll , employee engagement
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.