To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Alexandra Bullard
- Phone: 61744935465353167
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aston Carter • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Aston Carter has grown to become a distinguished global provider of top talent to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals focusing on Accounting & Finance, Change & Transformation, Compliance, Management Consulting, Operations and Risk & Regulation. Aston Carter's global reach extends across Europe, Asia and North America each with a strong focus on the core values that made Aston Carter the company it is today:
Currently we are seeking Investment Fund Accountants in Boston, MA that meets the below qualifications:
- Reviews and validates all daily activity in an accurate and timely manner, and maintains all required controls to ensure overall accuracy
- Calculate and process fund and account activities, e.g. supporting NAV (Net Asset Value), cash movements, distributions, process transactions, etc. and prepares proofs as needed for portfolio holdings and accrual information
- Perform research and resolution process for exceptions, reconciliations, incorrect transactions and inquiries
- Provides information needed to prepare financial statements and reports for client, shareholder, director and management reports, in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconciles fund share transactions and resolve discrepancies
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in fund accounting supporting mutual funds
- Technical knowledge and hands on experience supporting NAV funds required
- Strong accuracy aptitude, and detail orientation.
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure, and within a deadline oriented environment
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.