You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
As a Route Janitor with Kimco Facility Services, you are a big part of our success. We deliver high quality janitorial services and need great employees to do that. You take pride in your work, are reliable, and communicate professionally with the public and other Kimco employees. Route janitors travel to multiple customer sites during each shift.
You'll be responsible for the cleanliness of customers' premium locations: stores, office buildings, healthcare facilities, schools, etc. whether our customer locations are open or closed. We have Full-time and Part-time positions. If you're looking for more than just a job and the ability to advance further, we encourage you to apply with us TODAY!
Pay rate: $13 per hour
Days & Times: M-F 4 hours/day
Total of 20 hours each week
Criminal History check and e-Verify required
• Travel to multiple sites during each shift
• Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
• Gather and empty trash and replace trash bags
• Clean and stock restrooms
• Clean and stock breakrooms, etc.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
• Polish windows and other surfaces
• Use timekeeping system to document hours worked each shift
• Monitor building security and safety by locking doors, etc. after operating hours
• Maintain safety procedures by using cleaning equipment/supplies according to company policy
• Experience in Housekeeping, Janitorial services, Custodial, commercial cleaning industry is a big plus.
• Ability to bend, stoop, stand, walk, reach, and climb for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift 30 lbs. on a continuous basis and occasionally up to 50 lbs. unassisted
• Team player with a positive outlook.
Kimco Facilities Services is a minority-owned, nationwide provider of cleaning services to commercial, healthcare, education, and industrial sectors. You'll join over 4,000 team members doing great work. We offer promotion opportunities and flexible schedules. We can't do this without YOU - click to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Commercial Cleaning
- Positive Attitude
- Team Working
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 35617169893
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.