To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hastings, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
In-Store Product Demonstrator
PSG Global Solutions • Hastings, NE
Posted 16 days ago
We're looking for a In-Store Product Demonstrator, working in the Sales/Marketing industry in Hastings, Nebraska, United States.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner with management and customers.
- Work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers’ needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going training by required deadlines.
Our client is the leading provider of sales and marketing solutions. Serving growing retailers and manufacturers for 30+ years. With more than 40,000 associates. $65B in sales. And 70 offices.
Specializing in client and customer events, publications and assisted-selling services. Connecting with shoppers at grocery, drug, club, convenience, natural/specialty, sporting goods, consumer electronics and home center stores.
Are you looking to grow and to have fun doing it? From in-store to corporate office positions let us help you can find the perfect role for you. Like this one.
Experience Required for Your Success
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- Must be available Friday – Sunday
- Daily Internet/email access and/or smartphone required
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
The pay range we're offering is 11 per hour. This position may present an opportunity to go permanent.
What Do You Think?
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Apply here.
Not exactly? Join Our Talent Community, and we'll let you know of additional opportunities.