To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
United States Army • Chicago, IL
Posted 10 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The cardiovascular specialist assists with the management of cardiac clinics and performs specialized, invasive and noninvasive cardiac tests and examinations.JOB DUTIES
- Administers and records tests to obtain diagnostic data on condition of heart
- Assists physician with diagnostic and interventional catheterizations
- Performs diagnostic echocardiography studies
Job training for a cardiovascular specialist requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and two phases of Advanced Individual Training. Phase one is 21 weeks at Fort Sam Houston TX, and phase two is 35 weeks at one of several locations.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Cardiac tests and examinations
- Assisting physicians with cardiovascular tasks
- Willingness to help and care for others
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under stressful conditions
- Interest in chemistry, biology, general science and algebra
- Attention to detail