Cardinal Health Innovative Delivery Solutions
With over 45 years of experience in helping hundreds of hospital and outpatient pharmacies, we provide access to best practice strategies and tactics to control costs, improve workflow and enhance safety. Cardinal Health Innovative Delivery Solutions is one of the largest employers of acute-care pharmacist in the United States. Cardinal Health is the employer of choice for pharmacists because we offer a variety of career opportunities in pharmacy leadership, clinical specialties, remote order entry, business management, medication therapy management and more.
Pharmacy Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Community Health Center Pharmacy Support Clerk/Delivery Driver
Cardinal Health Community Health Center programs are designed and created specifically for healthcare facilities. Our comprehensive suite of pharmaceutical solutions, allows us to address population health management needs across the continuum of care, from HRSA compliance to medication adherence. Serving the patient is our main priority, and that’s why our solutions improve patient access and increase quality of care.
Cardinal Health is looking for a highly motivated clerk to work in a company owned retail contract pharmacy. Pharmacy Support is responsible for performing clerical functions to support retail pharmacy business operations. The pharmacy clerk helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
This position will also require you to deliver prescriptions to patient’s homes. Therefore, you must have reliable transportation and be willing to make deliveries. You will be required to track mileage and receive mileage reimbursement according to IRS guidelines.
- Seeking a customer and detail oriented individual with strong administrative and clerical skills to help implement and grow a new community healthcare center pharmacy
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit
- Must have a high degree of initiative
- Must be self-motivated and flexible to change
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone
- Answers questions and handles requests according to policy
- Refers inquiries to the pharmacist
- High school degree or equivalent
- Customer service skills
- Previous experience with sales, register, and healthcare preferred
- Must possess good driving record and reliable transportation