To be responsible for the overall marketing strategy, budgeting, customer acquisition and retention, Company brand building and market penetration in assigned countries/regions working in conjunction with functional areas and under the direction of the President. This individual will oversee Email Marketing, Social Media, Company Studios, SEO/SEM and Content teams.
Lead the go-to-market strategies, country managers and marketing personnel as appropriate; work with Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations to develop and implement comprehensive strategies, tactics, metrics, budgets, resource requirements, and action plans, to grow and support sales and margin targets, future growth targets and Company brand image within a specified geographic region.
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent years of relevant work experience
- 15+ year's global business development and marketing experience, including 5+ years in a senior leadership role. Experience in global marketing agencies and/or international companies is a good plus.
- Must have online digital marketing experience
- Must have experience in data mining and gathering customer demographic information
- Can bring other experiences to the table in regards to practices abroad
- Deep knowledge of online and offline marketing, including but not limited to SEM, SEO, Affiliate marketing, Email Marketing, and traditional marketing channels like broadcast, print and outdoor advertising.
- Extensive experience managing multi-million dollar budgets.
- High-energy individual with a 'roll up your sleeves' attitude, entrepreneurial spirit combined with a disciplined, analytical approach based on facts and data.
- Must be very detail-oriented; possess a strong track record of developing innovative and cost effective marketing campaigns in an entrepreneurial and fast moving environment.
- The ideal candidate should have a history of working in fast-paced, flexible and dynamic environments.
- Team oriented, collegial, and collaborative.
- Excellent communicator, and capable of representing Company.
- Bilingual Mandarin preferred
Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English
Yes, approximately 25%
- Work with senior management and country managers to develop Company's global market expansion strategy, and build the company's global brand through innovative marketing ideas, strategies, audience acquisition and retention and etc.
- Perform market research in assigned countries to identify competitive landscapes, business risks, and industry wide opportunities.
- Evaluate, develop, analyze, and manage the implementation of the end to end go-to-market strategies and business plans for the appropriate products/categories in the assigned countries in conjunction with the responsible country managers, marketing personnel, and partners.
- Work as a client of Global Marketing Service Group, including providing insights and recommendations of assigned market, and gain support from all marketing channels like Customer Acquisition, Branding, Web Content, Creative, Email and CRM.
- Partner with local government and relevant organizations to facilitate the process of localization, and manage any and all agency or external partners that relate to the function of customer acquisition.
- Localize country websites and marketing message to be more unique, appealing and intuitive to the customers in the assigned countries
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Mental & Physical Function
Decisions have major implications on the management and operations of an area within a department. Job may contribute to important strategy, operational, and business decisions that affect the department. This position establishes procedures for attaining specific goals and objectives in a broad area of work. Only the final results of work done are typically reviewed.
Sitting required 80% of the time. Walking and standing required 10% of the time. No heavy lifting required.
Customer Acquisition Management