Care Givers Helping Seniors in Their Home
Our Care Givers Start at $11.00 an hour after training
Those with an outgoing personality and good work ethic move to the front of the pack.
We Have Clients in Sun City Center, Apollo Beach and Riverview
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation (You must be willing and able to help around the home daily)
- Medication and appointment reminders (You should be organized)
- Alzheimer's Care (We have training for our caregivers)
- Hygienic Care (Many Clients need bathing assistance, some need toileting assistance)
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner (You must be able to engage your client in conversation)
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance and clean vehicle (If you do not have your own, clean, vehicle with working AC please do not apply)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care* (We make sure you are confident in doing your job before you start)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. (We can help you wether you need 15 hours a week, or 40. Of course, the more days and times your are available, the more opportunities)Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.