- Perform underwriting analysis and investigations on existing and potential customers
- Analyze financial information received from customer financial statements and various credit services
- Make recommendations on extension of credit on both unsecured and secured risk
- Follow closely the course of aging accounts and determine action needed
- Perform collection calls for accounts at assigned levels
- Process lien waivers
- Reconcile short pays and Unapplied Cash on branch accounts
- Review lien / bond filing dates to ensure collectability of AR portfolio
- Follow all required state/federal lien and bond laws for branches assigned
- Follow up on disputes timely and work with Regional/Branch and salesman to resolve
- Facilitate placement of accounts with collection agencies and recommend legal action when necessary
- Communicate regularly with Regional / Branch and salesman regarding collection matters
- Collection call coverage
- Account underwriting and administration
- Number of accounts managed
- Timely management of dispute resolution
- Excellent communication with customers, branches, salesman
- Analytical credit skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Organizational and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle stress successfully
- Ability to manage time and multi-task
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- General computer skills (Windows, Office, Excel)
- Ability to problem solve and use good judgment on decisions
- Ability to work as a team
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- Typical office environment with moderate noise level
- Regularly requires standing, walking, sitting, use hands, reaching with hands and arms
- Frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling with occasional lifting and moving up to 25 pounds
- Prefer 4 year college degree in business, accounting, or finance
URL blocked - click to apply
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™