To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Bellperson/Valet Parking Attendant - Hilton Salt Lake City Center
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 1 month ago
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine for 2019. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list's 21 year history! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, and submit your application!
Hilton Salt Lake City Center is looking for a full time Bellperson/Valet Parking Attendant to join the team!
Pay: $9.50 plus gratuity.
Schedule: Looking for someone to work anywhere from 5am-11pm (no graveyards) any day of the week. Holidays and weekends availability required.
Must Have's: Clean 24 month motor vehicle record required; as well as required experience driving a manual transmission vehicle; minimum 2 year customer service experience required.
For full time employees, Hilton offers AMAZING benefits including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401k (matching), extensive Paid Time Off, Team Member/Friend & Family Travel Program, Employee Restaurant (complimentary/discounted lunch), Team Member recognition and other AWESOME Hilton Perks
What will I be doing?
1. As a Bellperson, you would be responsible for transferring and storing luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
- Ensure that management/leadership team is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments
- Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
- Assist with room moves, special luggage deliveries and/or pulls, and attend the main lobby and front door, as needed
- Drives property-designated vehicles to and from guest destinations such as guest room or local airport, as needed
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment
2. As a Valet Parking Attendant, you would be responsiblefor greeting guests and transporting vehicles in the hotel's continuing effortto deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically,you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the higheststandards:
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Retrieve vehicle keys from and provide receipts to guests
- Transport guest vehicles to and from designated parking areas and the hotel driveway
- Assist guests with luggage
- Retrieve guest items from vehicles, as requested
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issue in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!