To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20005
- Samantha Webb
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant I
Kelly Services • Washington, DC
Posted 1 month ago
Kelly Services is currently looking for an experieced Administrative Assistant to work in Washington DC. This is a temporary three month assignment with possible extensions.
Start Date: 5/6/2012
Assignment Length: 3 months with possible extensions
Pay Rate: $22.88/hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM
Supports one or more mid to senior-level managers. Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact. Performs more complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions. Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills. Duties may include more complex administrative activities: managing projects, managing budget and payroll, composing letters and reports, developing newsletters, preparing presentations, recommending or making purchase decisions. Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications; and may train others.
• Ability to work independently, use sound judgment and problem solving skills
• Ability to juggle multiple projects
• Ability to efficiently schedule meetings with multiple internal and external attendees – includes working with schedulers for senior leadership and external VIPs and juggling multiple busy schedules
• Executing packets and logistics for meetings
• Help organizing binders and other tracking materials
• Solid internet research skills to attain phone numbers, emails and other data
• Professional demeanor for dealing with outside VIPs
• Front desk backup as appropriate
• Expenses IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This position is being recruited for by a remote office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resume online. If you have questions regarding this position, you may contact Samantha @ email@example.com. Thanks and we are looking forward to working with you!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.