To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Lafayette, LA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Invoicing Clerk - Lafayette, LA
Our Parnter, a leader in the oil and gas sector is in need of an Invoicing Clerk to join thier growing accounting team in the invoicing department. Thisposition is responsible for execution of daily activities relating to customer billing. This process involves entering approved and verified data, creating invoices, apply tax, consolidating invoices as well as special processing for complicated invoicing needs.
- 1-2 years invoicing experience.
- Experience with RTMS or equivalent is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail with a demonstrated high degree of accuracy and sense of urgency.
- Strong computer proficiency, including ability to work with the use of technology including MS Office skills (Outlook, Word and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Good verbal skills, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess organizational skills and meet deadlines with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to work in a demanding, deadline oriented environment, and manage direct interaction and collaboration with various levels of management.
- High customer service mindset (interacting with various levels within the Company).
Skills and Job Duties:
- The ability to assist in implementing processes, procedures and or standards.
- Strong understanding of full-cycle Order to Cash process.
- Strong thinking skills to prioritize work in alignment with project objectives or goals, recognizes linkages and understands impact of individual actions on other parts of the Company.
- Strong service orientation to ensure quality and alignment in meeting Company needs; acts to maintain standards, take initiative to meet specific Company needs.
- Must be a team player, who is flexible and willing to work in a dynamic cross-functional team environment.
- Monitor and timely handling of the Invoicing department’s email boxes for the various entities controlled by Shared Services.
- Ensure completeness of all incoming job packets and communicate back to respective business partners in a prompt manner so corrections can be made.
- Identify any missing information between current customer masterfile and received job packets. Communicate as needed to the Invoicing Manager, Credit & Collections Manager and Master Data Analyst to address accordingly.
- Timely and accurate invoicing of all third-party customer accounts.
- Timely and accurate invoicing of all Intercompany entities in accordance to Corporate month-end close calendar and Intercompany policy.
- Ensures accuracy through self-review of customer invoices prior to submission to the Invoicing Supervisor or Invoicing Manager for final review.
- Timely correction of invoice drafts based on review notes from the Invoicing Supervisor or Invoicing Manager.
- Timely submission of invoices to all customers through various methods.
- Communicates invoicing issues with Invoicing Supervisor or Invoicing Manager to ensure timely resolution.
- Work closely with Credit & Collections department to resolve any customer invoicing issues.
- Update all customer files with completed, finalized, approved invoices.
- Process customer credit memos after appropriate approvals.
- Prepare revenue accruals (based on revenue recognition criteria’s) in a timely manner during month end close for a) jobs completed but not invoiced and b) ongoing jobs not invoiced.
Keywords: Invoicing, Accounts Recievable, Accounting
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position