We are a provider of skilled nursing and rehabilitative services and offer a work environment where our teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes and high resident/family satisfaction ratings. We develop and support our employees so they can deliver a dignified and positive experience to our residents. We strive to achieve these objectives by living our core values of Customer Second, Accountability, Passion for Learning, Intelligent Risk Taking, Celebration and Ownership.
We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to contact us.
Our Dietary Team is looking for someone that values working together and having fun. Our team treats each other like family and supports one another like family. Come see why we have achieved this industry’s highest honor. If this sounds like you, then WE WANT YOU!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in establishing food service production line, etc., to assure that meals are prepared on time.
• Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel as well as with other departments within the facility to assure that food service can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the residents.
• Inspect special diet trays to assure that the correct diet is served to the resident.
• Be sure that appropriate equipment and utensils are provided with the resident's meal tray.
• Review care plans to assure that current dietary information is consistent with foods served.
• Assist in maintaining food storage areas in a clean and properly arranged manner at all times.
• Assist in inventorying and storing in-coming food, supplies, etc., as necessary.
• Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information.
• Assist in food preparation for special meals, for parties, etc.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cook
- Clinical Works
- Restaurant Operation
- Risk Analysis