To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Representative - New York City, NY
TITAN FORMWORK SYSTEMS, LLC • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
- Sell Titan Formwork products and services by developing and interacting with new and existing customers.
- Support technical sales and on-site service of large multi-family residential, commercial and institutional projects in regional markets.
- New business development.
- Develop business plan for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Interface with key customer executives in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership.
- Retain and grow revenue, grows account share.
- Meet sales budget requirements.
- Anticipate and match customer needs and expectations with Titan products and services.
- Understand the markets in which Titan Formworks and its customers compete and the forces that affect a customer’s profitability.
- Assess and neutralize competitor’s strategy with a competitive counter strategy.
- Communicate the impact of today’s actions or future opportunities.
- Perform special projects and complete all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Comprehensive understanding of architectural & structural drawings, estimating, pricing and supplier contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management, related degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in forming and shoring.
- Regional travel required.
- Ability to maintain strong regional clientrelationships.
- Command of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Self-motivated, service oriented, hardworking team player with excellent communication and customer service skills – written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Up to 160 hours of PTO in first year of employment
- Competitive Healthcare and 401k Package Offered
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Training Programs
- Challenging Assignments
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Titan Formwork Systemsis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.