To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williston, VT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Preload Supervisor
UPS • Williston, VT
Posted 10 days ago
Train and supervise daily activities of package handlers and clerks to ensure that all assigned duties are accomplished safely and timely. Supervisors typically work Monday through Friday: however, weekend work may be required based upon location and business needs. Part-time management employees are generally expected to work 5 1/2 hours per day and are paid weekly. Medical, dental, and vision benefits are offered to employees and their eligible dependents. Additional benefits include educational assistance, 401K, discounted stock, and paid vacations/holidays.
- Customer service skills (internal/external)
- Phone etiquette
- Abillity to work varying shifts, additional hours and/or overtime depending on service needs
- Multi-tasking skills
- Perform general office tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, calculating and the use of telephone
- Good cognitive reasoning skills
- Self motivation
- Microsoft Office knowledge (ie. excel, word, wordperfect)
- Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
- The ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Ability to direct the work of the other employees effectively
- Verification and submittal of timecards
- Perform other functions that may be assigned
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law