Hiring for Senior Statistical Programmer (Remote) FSP: These permanent, remote opportunities can be worked from anywhere in U.S. or Canada regions #LI-REMOTE
Are you ready to discover your extraordinary potential at Labcorp Drug Development? A career here provides the unique chance to create a lasting impact and difference in patients' lives. Joining our team will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy, innovative & collaborative workplace, along with access to comprehensive benefits. Your work is meaningful, and the results are lasting. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training, and personalized development planning. Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
* Perform the role of the Lead Statistical Programmer
* Plan, execute and oversee all programming activities on a study, including but not limited to, resource estimation, working within budget, meeting timelines, maximizing quality, interaction with other departments and the client, etc.
* Develop and maintain SAS programs to create SDTM and ADaM datasets and TFLs, and perform QC of SDTM, ADaMs and TFLs
* Produce Define XML/PDFs, Analysis Results Metadata (ARM), annotated CRFs and Reviewers Guides to support SDTMs and ADaMs
* Develop specifications for SDTMs and ADaM datasets
* Review SAPs and TFL shells from a programming perspective for studies
* Mentor less-experienced programmers in the processes around SDTMs, ADaMs and TFLs
* Present and share knowledge at department meetings
* Respond to QA and client audits, and support qualification audits
* Identify processes within programming that will increase productivity, quality and efficiency
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in mathematics, statistics, computing, life science, health science, or related subjects.
* Experience and/or education plus relevant work experience, equating to a Bachelor's degree
* Typically 3-5 years of SAS® programming experience in the CRO or Pharmaceutical industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
* Knowledge of CDISC requirements
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Drug Development
- Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
- Health Sciences