Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Data Entry Technician
The contractor will be required to perform duties for the Victim Witness section of the United States Attorney’s Office, Southern District of Florida.
• The contractor will be required to perform inventory and facility duties for the Facilities and Property Section of the United States Attorneys Office, Southern District of Florida Follows current written policies and procedures regarding payment of fact witnesses, unusual fact witness reimbursement, and U.S. Attorney procedures regarding the victim witness management procedures and the United Financial Management System (UFMS).
• Provides assistance with the Financial Activity Streamlining Team (FAST) Program, operate a computer terminal, personal computer, and electronic typewriter.
• Effectively and completely prepares, organizes, and assembles fact witness vouchers, subpoenas, hotel folios, and receipts in support of proper reimbursement for unusual fact witness expenses and payment of Fact Witness Voucher for submission to the Financial Activity Streamlining Team (FAST).
• Verifies the charges on the monthly bank statements for airfare and hotel folio against the dates on the Fact Witness Voucher (DOJ-3).
• Ensures that authorized signatures are on all forms to ensure that Fact Witnesses receive reimbursement for expenses in a timely manner.
• Spanish speaking would be helpful because many of the witnesses only speak Spanish.
• Effectively deal with the Financial Activity Streamlining Team, U.S. Marshals= Office, USA Tech Center personnel and others in a diplomatic, courteous, cooperative, professional and timely manner.
• Provides direct administrative and program support to the Victim Witness Coordinator to include composing letters/emails and mailing massive victim letters. Produces a variety of written documents utilizing varied and advanced functions in one or more types of office automation software.
• Provides assistance in operating the United Financial Management System (UFMS). A web-based system developed to provide the necessary tools to effectively support the financial management operations of the Victim-Witness Program. It involves electronically linking financial and acquisitions systems together, providing seamless integration of the DOJ’s budget and general ledger. The procedures for processing these unique witness charges are complex, challenging and time-consuming. It is critical that these entries are accurate and processed in a timely manner to ensure that the charges are reconciled in a timely manner.
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.
- One to two (1-2) years of general data entry experience to include experience operating an alphanumeric keyboard.
- Experience in a litigation support environment preferred.
- Must have high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Must have experience operating a variety of office automation equipment and personal computers.
- Must have ability to work independently and be detail oriented.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail