To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Syracuse, NY 13057
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • East Syracuse, NY
Posted 8 days ago
- Work with Maintenance Supervisors to plan and schedule work for multiple trades.
- Coordinate with Trades supervisors, tradesmen, stock support, EHS, Quality, sub-contractors, customers, and predictive maintenance.
- Maintain intermediate to high computer skills necessary to access Maximo CMMS work order system, update equipment history, and access parts/material inventory management system.
- Develop and document detailed job packets for corrective maintenance that can be utilized to build a library
- Coordinate and lead weekly meeting Schedule/Planning meeting.
- Provide input to department metric reporting.
- Read, understand and abide by equipment SOP’s, and GXP files.
- Coordinate proper safety permitting and provides control of shutdowns, startups, and building services in support of building projects.
- Communicate clearly, understand and acknowledge verbal instructions, and be able to read and interpret work from drawings, written work orders, sketches, blueprints, and technical manuals.
- Estimate work-order completion times and compare to actual.
- Continuously improve PM effectiveness through optimizing work, detail, and parts required.
- Add new assets to the CMMS (Maximo) system
- Perform other job related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Associate Degree or Technical School equivalent.
- Proficiency in various computer programs such as MS Word, Access, Excel, Project, Outlook, etc
- Prior maintenance planning coordination experience preferred.
- 5+ years experience working in a multi-trade environment
- Pharmaceutical maintenance/manufacturing/research facilities experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Planning & Prioritizing -
- Analytical Thinking
- Track, verify and maintain high team performance levels based on established metrics.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills required.
- Track, verify, and report Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance indicators weekly to the team and coordinate with team to improve performance and meet objectives.
- Must have a detailed understanding of effective scheduling, estimating, and workflow processes in a maintenance environment.
Behavioral Competencies -
- Must be a team player, committed to working in a quality environment and be able to work independently.
- Maintain professional and customer-oriented relationships with team members, internal customers, and building occupants.
- Understand customer requirements and coordinate interface with other teams for various support requirements.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]