At Scripps Health, you will experience the pride, support, respect that has been repeatedly recognized as one of the nation’s Top 100 Places to Work.
You’ll be surrounded by people committed to making a difference in the lives of their patients and their teammates. So if you’re open to change, go ahead and unlock your potential.
For the second year in a row, U.S. News & World Report has rated Scripps Health as No. 1 in San Diego, No. 6 in California and among the best in the nation in multiple specialties.
Join a winning team managing IS Information Management, supporting Scripps Health Plan operational and analytic functions and feel the pride applying new and developing computing technologies relevant in healthcare.
As Manager, IS Information Management, you will maintain the operations of the information management/applications infrastructure for Scripps Health Plan. Additionally, you will be responsible for execution of the strategic plan for information management/applications.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy providing world class customer service. They will be self-motivated and come with IS application Manager experience for hospital billing/acute revenue cycle experience. This is a Full Time, Manager position located in La Jolla. QualificationsRequired Education/Experience/Specialized Skills:
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 years leadership experience or 5 years of leadership experience in lieu of degree.
- Key relevant experience highlights include: Creation and execution of strategic plans for highly complex issues; healthcare information services operations and support; experience standardizing complex and disparate processes; knowledge of the methodologies used for application management such as system deployment, support, and life cycle; experience in process improvement methodology, change management, operational improvement in complex systems.
- Experience with interacting and communicating to all levels of an organization.
- Organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills and the ability to manage shifting priorities are critical for success in this position.
- Epic Tapestry experience.
- Health Plan experience.
- Hospital billing experience.
- ITIL, COBIT, PMP certification.
Scripps Health is repeatedly named on the Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for, the only San Diego-based company and Becker’s Healthcare Top Hospitals. Scripps Health offers a robust Total Rewards Program designed to compensate and motivate you throughout your career. Scripps Health Total Rewards Program includes a broad range of plans and programs including market competitive pay and performance incentives, health and wellness benefits, financial wellness benefits, work-life resources, learning and development opportunities, and rewards and recognition. Unlock your potential with Scripps Health today.
Scripps Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Job:
Leadership - AdministrativePrimary Location:
Central San Diego County-SAN DIEGO-SCRIPPS CORPORATE OFFICESWork Locations:
SCRIPPS CORPORATE OFFICES (100_100)
4275 CAMPUS POINT COURT
SAN DIEGO, 92121Organization:
Scripps Health CorpJob Posting:
Jun 5, 2019, 2:12:34 PMBenefit Status:
FT - FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS
Application Lifecycle Management
Control Objectives For Information And Related Technology (Cobit)
Information Technology Infrastructure Libraries