Genesis10 is seeking a QA Analyst for SAP for Right to Hire position with our client in Inver Grove Heights, MN.
- Review requirements and clarify requirements
- Identify Test Scope using risk-based testing
- Create and execute test plans/scripts/scenarios
- Collaborate with team members on building test cases/scripts
- Log and track issues/defects through to resolution
- Provide estimates for test effort
- Assist in SIT/UAT/Support Releases testing phase
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation.
- Generate test data for testing needs.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Minimum of 5 years of QA testing experience
- Minimum 2 year SAP Implementation or Support experience FTM
- Experience with Client ALM and MS TFS/VSTS
- Strong Agile Background
- Detail oriented and a problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Experience with Client UFT/Worksoft a plus.
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
- 401k plan
- Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
- Delivery Director for employee success and support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Hp Quality Centers
Hp Quicktest Professional