To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN 46514
- Randstad USA RE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Randstad Engineering • Elkhart, IN
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Permanent position: Industrial Cutting Tool Service provider is seeking a Service Center Manager to join its team. This person will be managing day-to-day aspects (team of 27 employees, facility, inventory, safety, quality, productivity, equipment, customer service requirements) to ensure customer deliverables are met.
Responsibilities for the Facilities Manager
- Manage the Service Center workforce (Assign daily job tasks, provide leadership & be a liaison between workforce & HR)
- Drive cost savings to improve P&L results
- Responsible for Service Center Quality (conduct root cause analysis on non-conformances and develop a corrective action plan to resolve)
- Create and sustain a pro-active culture of continuous improvement using Lean Principles
- Manage a Service Center Safety process that includes monthly inspections and resolving identified risk/hazards
- Sustain a 5S/Visual Factory process to include monthly audits and timely corrective action on non-conforming audit results
Requirements for the Facilities Manager
- College Degree
- 4 -6 years of experience as a Site or Facility Manager within an industrial job shop
- 5S Visual Factory/Lean Manufacturing skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.