To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Developer
Apex Systems • Birmingham, AL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Looking for a great opportunity with an exciting environment?! We have an enterprise level financial client looking to bring on a full stack developer. They are looking for someone who formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from programs. If you are interested please call 205-623-1115 or email email@example.com.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level
- Ability to work within multiple applications
- Codes, debugs and analyzes
- Competent with multiple languages/tools
- Applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments
- Plans, conducts and may supervise assignments
- Reviews progress and evaluates results
- Mentors junior level associates in technical complexities of assigned work
- Involved heavily with business segments
- Takes independent action, makes decisions and takes on ownership of applications
- Responsible for compliance
- This position is exempt from timekeeping requirements under the Fair Labor Standards act and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Eight years business experience
- Experience with large technical environments and offers wide range of technical knowledge
- Skills and Competencies
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning and executing projects
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to coach, teach and mentor
- Looking for a SWAN (Smart, hard Working, Accountable, Nice)
- Strong experience building apps for iOS and Android with cross platform technologies.
- Strong full stack developer with proven track record of getting things done.
- Expert in two or more Integrated Development Environments and languages including C#, Swift, Java, Objective-C, Visual Studio, XCode, Eclipse, etc.
- Experience developing against common API technologies including REST and SOAP
- Experience with Mulesoft or other API integration platforms
- Experience with ASP.NET WebAPI and .Net Core
- Strong understanding of design patterns (MVVM, etc), dependency injection
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and development.
- Strong SQL experience and knowledge of entity framework.
- Experience with CI / CD
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178