To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL Bus Driver
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Orlando, FL
Posted 15 days ago
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a CDL Bus Driver at our Disney location. The Bus Driver provides superior, friendly, efficient service during the rental car process, transporting customers to and from the rental facility in a safe and timely manner. Establishes and maintains clear communications with other bus operators and management team to ensure a consistent, superior level of customer service. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- This position is Full-Time (40 hours/week)
- This position pays $10.00/hour
- This position is located in the Disney Area. Zip code 32830
- This position requires a Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
- Apart from religious observation: This position requires schedule flexibility. Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays and have flexibility during the week, hours of operation 6:00am- 8:00pm.
- Provide customer service including greeting, arrival statement; identify level of service, determining airline drop-off, giving direction to exit and thanking customers.
- Provide safe, clean and comfortable transportation.
- Ensure that the bus is mechanically sound and that all required preventive and scheduled maintenance has been performed.
- Obey traffic regulations, use defensive driving skills and drive with seatbelts fastened.
- Assist passengers on and off the bus and help with luggage as needed.
- Operate radio in a professional manner using ten codes to keep base and other buses informed of traffic and location status.
- Inspect bus for damage and ensure that all equipment is in working order. Inform manager of any maintenance and or safety hazards.
- Follow route and bus spacing as required by location busing standards.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
This position requires a commercial drivers license (CDL)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 1 year bus driving experience transporting passengers
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs to assist customers with luggage
- Must hold a CDL Driver's License with both Passenger and Airbreak Endorsements
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $10.00/hour
- Must be willing to work in the Disney area
- Apart from religious observation: Must be willing to accept a flexible schedule at a 7 day a week operation, including weekends and holidays.
- DOT Requirements: We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations. Must be willing to submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.