Do you have lending experience?
PeopleShare is now hiring for a Senior Member Services Representative in the East York, PA area! Apply or call Taylor at Phone number blocked - click to apply! This community based credit union is looking to hire immediately!
Job Details for Senior Member Services Representatives:
- Schedule: Mon-Wed 8am-5pm, Thursday-Friday 8am-6pm, and Saturday 9am-1pm
- Pay Rate: $13.50/hr
- Contract to hire - Permanent employment!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Senior Member Services Representatives:
- Provide in-person and telephone general and specific service related information concerning credit union products or policies
- Handle requests from member for transfers of shares to loan payments, share withdrawal, check requests, CD transactions, line of credit advances, and any other requests received from members
- Process, close and disburse loans
Job Requirements for Senior Member Services Representatives:
- 6-months to a year of lending experience
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have decent computer experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.