To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Firestone, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL A Driver: Home Weekends
Navajo Express • Firestone, CO
Posted 9 days ago
We're hiring experienced Class A CDL drivers for a dedicated customer position that runs from Salt Lake City to various locations in Colorado.Accepting recent grads who have earned their CDL with 140 credit hour certificate OR 4-6 months tractor trailer experience in the last 3 years.
Apply online or give us a call at 866-269-0312.
- Home 1-2 times per week
- Earn up to $0.45 CPM
- Drive new automatic equipment with bumper-to-bumper coverage
- Great company benefits with low cost health insurance
- We have a rider program and a pet policy, so bring your loved ones!
- 99% no-touch freight
If this position sounds like something you are interested in but don’t have doubles experience – don’t worry, we train! We also accept recent grads who have no experience but have their 140 credit hour certificate from an accredited CDL college!
Requirements to Apply
- Class A CDL
- 1 year verifiable experience in the last 3 years
- Doubles Endorsement for the last 6 months
- Good MVR and driving record – no more than 4 preventable accidents in the last 3 years
- No D.O.T reportable incidents in the last 12 months
- Any DUI/DWUI must be over 5 years old; any controlled substance charge must be over 10 years old.
Call us today and find out how you can earn more driving for Navajo Express: 866-269-0312
*Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders:
As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-901-6105