SNI Companies is working with a large Radiology Practice who is in need of a Patient Services Representative for their Princeton, NJ location. This is a temp to hire opportunity, with room for growth and amazing benefits on the perm side. This role requires candidate to work ON-SITE.
- Answers telephone calls in the scheduling queue in a timely manner.
- Supports Lead in achieving departmental standard for wait times, work times, and abandonment rate.
- Verifies insurance contract requirements when scheduling exams and reminds the patient of these requirements.
- Verifies all patient demographic information.
- Accurately schedules exams for the proper needs
- Effectively explains preps (actions a patient must take for a proper exam) to the patient, using terms the patient can understand.
- Verifies patient understands all prep instructions.
- Provides back up to Scheduling clerical support responsibilities, such as clearing right fax and batching scripts into system, verifying out-going faxes are successful and calling offices when clarification is needed.
- Interfaces with Lead regarding any and all departmental concerns.
- Attends staff meetings regularly and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma required
- Must be comfortable working onsite with our client
- Experience in the medical field preferred, but not required
- Strong computer and people skills
- Ability to multitask and have an attention to detail
Hours: Monday through Friday - 11am - 7:30pm and one rotating Saturday every 4-5 weeks
Pay: $17-$18 an hour depending on experience
SNI Companies provides temporary employees with Medical Benefit after 30 days of employment and at the first of the month. We encourage you to apply and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you. Criminal background and drug screens will be performed if selected for this position.
- Attention To Detail
- Interpersonal Skills