To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beaverton, OR 97005
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Front End Web Developer
Kforce Technology • Beaverton, OR
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Front End Web Developer in Beaverton, Oregon (OR). Summary: We are an agile development team seeking a front end web developer who is a self-starter that can solve problems creatively, communicate effectively, and collaborate well with, team members. You will be responsible for the development of new web applications, and additions to existing. Responsibilities:
- Create responsive layouts and mobile-specific web applications
- Research and deploy new web-based technologies including open source
- Maintain and modify legacy code in existing web apps
- Work with other team members to address UI or workflow issues to create web apps that can be used intuitively
- Support cross-browser compatibility; Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
- Create and develop the front-end user interface for our product across different device types
- Work closely with Product Management and our User Experience Designer to implement UI & UX patterns
- Working with the Engineering team to create modular templates for better site manageability
- Design, develop, iterate on a rapid basis while organizing and managing multiple priorities
- Working closely with product team, other engineers, and designers
- 3-5 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Knowledge of a Front End framework such as VueJS, React, or Angular2
- Demonstrated project leadership, start to finish
- Experience solving cross browser compatibility, optimization, and layout issues
- Experience with CSS Grid and/or Flexbox, or an understanding of their capabilities
- CSS Preprocessors (SCSS) and task runners (grunt, webpack, etc.)
- Experience with web page performance tools
- Experience prototyping visually attractive and highly usable web interfaces
- Object Oriented programming experience is an advantage
- Understanding of .NET and C# a plus
- Highly motivated independent thinker
- Expert level understanding of current marketplace standards, technologies/trends and apply knowledge to user experience solutions