To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jefferson City, MO 65101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Team Supervisor 3rd Shift
Scholastic • Jefferson City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
• BA/BS degree in Management, Business, Transportation, or Operations related curriculum preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of proven front-line management experience in operations for a manufacturing or distribution company.
• Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
• Previous experience utilizing independent decision making.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
• Previous AS400, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
• Must have the ability to motivate staff and handle a variety of both personnel and technical issues on an ongoing basis.
• Ability to handle and diffuse stressful situations.
• Proven supervisory skills including organizing and prioritizing work, and utilizing sound judgment.
• Excellent overall customer service skills, attendance and performance record.
Scholastic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Scholastic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our policy is clear: there shall be no discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam veteran.
Those factors shall not influence the determination of qualifications for a job or other opportunity within the company. Further, all personnel actions (such as compensation, tuition aid, benefits, transfers, promotions, and dismissals, company-sponsored training, social and recreational programs) shall be administered without discrimination. To view the full EOE policy, click here.