The Warehouse Associate accurately distributes product to routes, loading and unloading trailers and verifying load(s) prior to distributing product. Follows all safety procedures as set forth by the Company.
- Education: High School Education or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: 1-3 Years of relevant shipping experience preferred.
- Strong reading, math and people skills.
- Must be well organized and computer literate.
- Be able to lift 20 lbs over head to a height of 92 inches.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays.
Internal Title: Bulk Rack Loader
Keywords: Receiver, Warehouse Worker, General Labor, Unloader, Material Handler, Loader
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.