NOW HIRING Mechanic – Starting at $18.00 hourly but negotiable based on skill level, CDL holder, etc.
Coach USA has new and exciting career opportunities for Mechanics at our Sewickley, Ohio Township, PA location. We are looking for a mechanic to repair and inspect company equipment in a cost effective, safe, timely manner. Responsibilities:
What We Offer:
- Routine and preventative maintenance
- Diagnose mechanical, electrical, and other breakdowns or failures
- Familiar with Cummins and Detroit Engines
- Familiar with ZF and Allison Transmissions
- Prefer CDL License – Class B with P Endorsement
- Competitive wage based upon experience and certifications
- Flexible hours
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, short term disability, Life insurance, 401K)
- Uniform provided
- Tool and Boot Allowance
To learn more about your next big career change, APPLY NOW!
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Valid Driver License
- Be able to work in all types of weather conditions, including outdoors
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Coach USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Preventive Maintenance
- Servicing And Car Mechanics