- This position is for internal audit team of a retail bank HQ office in Manhattan.
- Must have 6-7 + years of experience in internal auditing/related field (retail bank)
- This is NOT a remote/hybrid position. Please do NOT apply if you are looking for remote/hybrid.
- This is a full-time position.
- Speaking Korean is a plus but not required.
Monitor and oversee the internal audit activity of internal audit firm on-going basis
- Review audit plan and risk assessment are properly established
- Ensure that actual audit is performed as planned
- Review audit findings and recommendations are discussed and audit reporting is completed according to the audit plan
- Review audit issue tracking is properly updated and validated with sufficient evidence
- Submit audit reports, issue tracking report, and other concerns to the audit committee
Maintain and select internal audit outsourcing firm
- Obtain proposals or equivalents from 2 or more internal audit firms
- Submit comparisons of internal audit service providers with recommendation to the audit committee for approval
- Identify additional internal audit firms to ensure audit contingency plan exists I the event of service disruption
- Submit audit contingency inventory to the audit committee for approval
Liaise among Audit Committee, internal audit provider and bank management for internal audit activity
- Serve as a secretary of the audit committee and prepare the meeting materials and the minutes
- Prepare audit committee meeting
- Issue Tracking Systems
- Risk Analysis
- Bank Management
- Commercial Banking