!!! MUST LIVE IN JACKSONVILLE, FL !!!
A Medicare Administrative Contractor is seeking a Provider Enrollment Representative. This position is responsible for the integrity of the Medicare Part A and or B Provider files. This position will review applications and ensure compliance with Centers for Medicare Services regulations and internal procedures and protocols.
This position starts January 9, 2023. You will be provided paid training which typically lasts 10 weeks. Training hours are Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m EST. Following training, work hours are Monday – Friday, during core hours of operations. (Starting as early as 7:00am ending at 7pm). Training is conducted remotely only on day 1, that would require virtual video. There is no time off allowed during training. Employees will work on-site for the remainder of training, then transition to work remotely after training concludes.
- Process submitted provider applications
- Obtain additional information via telephone or in writing
- Research and validate information as needed to complete enrollment application
- Determine if both state and federal regulatory requirements are met
- Review supporting documentation for adequacy; make final determination/recommendation on application
- Create enrollment records in applicable system(s)
- Make any updates in system as necessary
- Establish Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) of provider Medicare payments
- Research and respond to application specific or general provider enrollment written inquiries
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year directly related experience, including in a customer service or data entry environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and research skills
- Strong organizational/time management and interpersonal skills
- Free medical insurance
- Dental, vision, life and supplemental insurance plans available
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Free telehealth benefits
- Free gym memberships
- Employee Incentive Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Leave
“Ascendo is a certified minority owned staffing firm, and we welcome and celebrate diversity.
Ascendo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.”
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Electronic Fund Transfer
- Interpersonal Skills