Genesis10 is seeking a Transportation SAP BA for a contract position with our client in Inver Grove Heights, MN. Summary:
Our client has an exciting opportunity in our Information Technology group. We are looking for a Transportation Business Analyst to optimize Transportation processes throughout the implementation, support, and enhancement of the SAP Transportation Module. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and be able to function in a team-oriented environment with resource and time constraints.Responsibilities:
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Understand business needs/requirements and translate that understanding into a form that leads to the creation and/or composition of better process and/or technology solutions in the SAP Transportation Module space, always aligned with the Global template.
- Guide business customers through business case development for new applications/functionality, including cost / benefit analysis and risk / impact analysis.
- Support the SAP TM module, reviewing ticket backlog, prioritizing issues and working them to resolution.
- Perform analysis to gather requirements for integration with other SAP modules (PP, SD, ACM....)
- Provide test plans, test cases, perform functional testing and assure proper user acceptance testing.
- Support, test, and enhance moderately complex information systems and develop adequate error management functionality within assigned applications.
- Provide ownership of testing of projects.
- Provide new user training on supported applications as requested.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelors degree (additional years of experience may offset degree requirement)
- 8 plus years of business systems analysis experience designing, implementing, and supporting transportation processes.
- Demonstrated experience with planning and managing testing for unit tests and integration tests, and in facilitating cross functional, end-to-end business process testing via super users.
- In-depth understanding and expertise in SAP TM module.
- Experience with XML Monitoring (SXMB_MONI)
- Knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 TM.
- Experience with POWLs
- Process improvement and design capabilities.
- Familiarity with ad hoc reporting tools.
- Familiarity with interfaces, EDI, and IDOCs
- Hands-on configuration experience
- Must be an independent thinker/self-motivated
- Ability to be on-call to provide support after business hours as needed
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Experience with 2 full life cycle implementations of Production
- Exposure to SAP SD, PP, ACM, and FI
- Ability to Read/Debug code
- Redwood, or comparable Scheduling tool experience
- RFC Queue Management (base level understanding)
- Core Interface CIF
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional incomeAbout Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Process Improvements (Business)