To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, MN 56256
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Service Manager – Madison, MN
ERC-Executive Recruiting Consultants • Madison, MN
Posted 16 days ago
Our client has built a successful name for themselves within the Ag industry, and they continue to be a growing organization with multiple locations. They are now seeking to add a Service Manager to their team in the Madison, MN area. If you are tired of turning wrenches but still looking to lead a small service team and remain very hands on, then this is a prime opportunity for you.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Enjoy a fun and friendly work environment, filled with great employees!
- Receive a competitive compensation based on your experience, with a full benefits package including health, dental, health savings account & flex spending account, tuition reimbursement, life, disability, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, and more. Your hard work will not go unrecognized here!
- Advancement opportunities.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This position will oversee the Service Department and supervise a small staff.
- Create annual goals and budgets for your department.
- Ensure customer satisfaction internally and externally, while providing excellent customer service.
- Schedule service work according to priority while maintaining an orderly flow of work.
- Provide a safe and clean working environment.
- Make recommendations to customers for preventative maintenance, and handle customer complaints, follow up with customers on large services.
- Assist in the hiring and training of new employees to develop the service department.
- Review work of technicians and assist in troubleshooting equipment problems.
- Enjoy the small town feel in a community that continues to develop a great place to live, work and visit!
- Madison is a “one stop shop community” with all the services you need and plenty of year round recreation.
- The business community offers full service healthcare and retail services.
- The community is welcoming and possesses friendly residents.
- Community Activities include a community swimming pool, skating rink, tennis courts, movie theatre and more!
- This region is a hunters’ paradise for deer and waterfowl, and considered one of Minnesota’s best kept secrets.
- A local active theater group performs at the Prairie Arts Center producing many plays and talent shows. In addition, children’s theater productions, musical concerts, and community choir performances are held each year.
- The Wissota Speedway has racing every Saturday night from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- The ideal candidate would possess mechanic/technician experience.
- Experience with ag equipment.
- Familiar with diesel engines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The applicant should have excellent customer service skills and be a team player.
Contact Colby Fitzgerald today at (605) 428-6155 or email Colby@ercjobs.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales. At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
- If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
- Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
- Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.