To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eden Prairie, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Design Engineer (HVAC)
Experis • Eden Prairie, MN
Posted 1 month ago
As a result of expansion, a reputable organization within commercial mechanical contracting, is seeking to add a Design Engineer (HVAC/Piping and Plumbing) to their growing team!
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading the effort on design/build HVAC, Plumbing, and Piping projects from conceptual design to final construction documents.
- Supervising and providing work direction to other team members on assigned projects.
- Attending and contributing at design meetings with architects, engineers, general contractors and other sub-contractors.
- Visiting jobsites of new construction and remodeling projects.
Ideal candidates will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5-10 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in HVAC, Plumbing and Piping design.
- Proven ability to develop mechanical plans, oversee other designers, and guide the entire process from concept through construction drawings.
- Successful leadership and project management skills.
- Familiarity with relevant building codes.
- PE, LEED, certifications a plus.
- Capabilities with AutoCAD and Revit design software.
- 401(K) match
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Flexible work environment
- Incentives for environmentally-friendly behavior
- Education Opportunities
Compensation: $70,000 + depending on experience, bonus eligible
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)