Network Analyst Role in Tampa, FL
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Network Analyst role in Tampa, FL to Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to: ICS Network Architecture(Prior Experience NOT required), Layer 2 & 3 switching and routing protocols, VLAN and IP Segmentation, DMZ, Secure Remote Access, Wireless, VMware, Active Directory.
For consideration for this role, please send me your updated resume to URL blocked - click to apply Sr. Professional Recruiter. Also take a look at additional Join Our Talent Network to get access to all Apex openings URL blocked - click to apply
- Extensive experience with Cisco/Stratix switch environment
- Strong working knowledge of IP Subnetting
- Layer 2 & 3 Switching and Routing Protocols: Spanning Tree, inter-VLAN routing, etc.
- Fiber optic technology and structured cabling
- Troubleshooting multi-protocol industrial networks
- Experience with Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Experience with supporting and troubleshooting Quality of Service and Multicast
- Experience with VMware and Microsoft Windows Server
- Knowledge of Firewall traversal and use of VPN for remote access.
- Proven experience as technical lead of network infrastructure team
- Must be able to create and manage processes and procedures
- Solid understanding of Network Design principles, Network Segmentation, DMZ Concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Visio
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Network Address Translation