Highly customer driven position that gives you knowledge to many areas of the business.
At Ameritas, our mission is Fulfilling Life. We do that in many ways, but especially by helping people invest in themselves by offering trusted financial products and advice. Because we believe everyone should be happy, healthy and financially secure, we work hard to provide trusted financial products and valued guidance, including individual life and disability insurance, employee benefits, retirement planning, investments, and wealth management services.
Ameritas Life Insurance Corp is seeking a Field Services Correspondent to support the business though the following:
What you do
* Provide exemplary customer service support to our Sales teams.
* Calculate and analyze production credit for New Business, Policy Changes and Sect 125 growth.
* Reconciliation and approval of expense reports in Concur for Field Sales teams.
* Assist Sales teams with ordering promo items, booth supplies for industry shows, provider lists and many other miscellaneous duties.
* Upkeep of multiple reference lists as they relate to our Sales Teams (hire/term dates, lead lists, contact information lists, etc).
* Provide phone support the Group Sales line and for other departments as required for business needs.
* Responsible for creating and maintaining Relationship Broker records/database.
* Process workflow relating to new Relationship Brokers (New Business) and updates due to Agent of Record changes.
What you bring
* H.S. Diploma or GED required
* Less than 2 years related experience required
* Knowledge of the GMR operating system preferred
* Microsoft Excel/Word skills preferred
* Ability to multitask required
* Detail oriented
What we offer
* Our company motto is "Fulfilling Life" and we take that job seriously, with a heavy commitment to volunteering and community support, employee well-being, and providing quality products and services that help our customers create a brighter future.
* Being a mutual-based organization, the return on our investment goes back into the company, to benefit our members/customers.
* We're committed to professional development, opportunity, inclusion and diversity. Team building and collaboration are also priorities.
* A total rewards package with all the comprehensive health and welfare benefits you'd expect, including competitive pay and incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules and time off to care for yourself and others.
* Additional popular benefits, including tuition reimbursement, and student loan repayment, an incentivized well-being program, adoption assistance, paid time off for volunteering, training and career development opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Ameritas has a reputation as a company that cares, and because everyone should feel safe bringing their authentic, whole self to work, we're committed to an inclusive culture and diverse workplace, enriched by our individual differences. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that hires based on qualifications, positive attitude and exemplary work ethic, regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service