To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
00S12I - Client Manager IV
DXC Technology • US-State-CA
Posted 12 days ago
Responsible for the quality, magnitude, and effectiveness of contract relationships between the company and the customer. In concert with the the company sales teams & delivery teams, cooperates in building effective business relationships between the company & the customer. The Client Manager leads the contract account team to meet the customer’s requirements for quality, speed and cost while meeting the company internal metrics in terms of financials and customer satisfaction. Serves as the contract’s principal representative to the customer, making business decisions and contractual commitments on behalf of the company. Responsible for revenue, profit, and increasing the business volume by increasing depth and breadth of the company’s offerings.
- Plans and directs the delivery of contracted business activities throughout the contract's lifecycle (from business development through contract closure) for portfolio of contracts, not to exceed 6.
- Accountable for the financial performance of the contract - in terms of Revenue .
- Margin and Growth potential on the portfolio of contracts.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction with respect to annuity or outsourcing services.
- Establishes yearly budgets and controls expenses to achieve financial goals.
- Leads business negotiations for small contracts or portions of large contracts of >$5M for a region.
- Directs solution, operational service, partner, and sub-contractor teams that deliver services to the customer.
- Leads the account leadership team which is comprised of Sales, Delivery Management, & Client Management). In this capacity, responsible for:
- As appropriate to the contract agreement, assures compliance with the company and customer's HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
- Directs the planning, assessment and development of new business opportunities in partnership with the company sales.
- Develops and nurtures senior mgmt level relationships with the customer.
- Significant contributor to the development of long-term strategic account plan; leads substantial portions of the strategic account plan.
- Pro-actively contributes to the customer's business improvement, planning and budgeting process.
- Develops strategies and processes with the customer in areas such as performance metrics and measure, escalation, change management and communication.
- Maintains effective communication with and between all functional areas of the account team, as well as with the company at large including its executive leaders.
- Establishes and oversees a client governance structure that comprises comprehensive, coherent processes and communications between customer, the company, service providers, and partners.
- Leads the Customer Management Office which includes Account Delivery Manager.
- Generates additional revenue thru "product pull thru" after an MS outsourcing.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 plus years' relevant Client Mgmt & 5-7 years industry experience.
- Track record of managing a mid-sized portfolio of Annuity Services.
- Proven track record in business P&L management, financial concepts and contract law.
- Experience in developing executive level customer relationships including good negotiation, presentation and communication skills.
- Proven track record in leading virtual teams, influential, able to work across organizational boundaries, dealing with ambiguity and setting up internal networks.
- Note: Annuity Services comprised of sophisticated support services, out-tasking, or outsourcing.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrate knowledge of corporate policies, markets and processes, financial management and program management.
- Demonstrate mastery to state-of-the-art technical, functional or business knowledge; emphasis is on depth of knowledge in a specialized area.